DNA sequencing has opened the door to personalised approaches to health and fitness, enabling a more intelligent approach to training, recovery and performance.
In this report we present elements of your unique DNA profile that have been shown to affect athletic performance.
The personalised genetic results are grouped into three topic areas:
Train - tailor a programme that will be most effective for you to support cardio-vascular adaption, strategic fuelling and structural strength
Recover - build resilience and reduce your risk of injury and illness by controlling inflammation, reducing oxidative stress and optimising sleep
Perform - balance stress and stimulation when it matters most - to achieve your personal best
- results summarised at the front of each section
- personalised, colour coded genotype results
- gene function and SNP impact descriptions
- clinically relevant SNPs presented in the context of sport
- nutrition and lifestyle recommendations
- links to research evidence
Turn Around Time: 15 days.